The event calendar is jam packed for this Olsen family. Samuel Olsen will be blessed this Sunday in Montana. Little Elliot will be born about 5 days later in Dallas. So, this grandma flies out to Montana, flies home and after a 2 day layover flies to Dallas, stays a week and then flies home. After that, Julia, Steve, and their family come to stay while they pack up to move to Boise. Keep in mind that meanwhile we are putting together a wedding celebration for Diana and Dan on July 15th in Utah.
Our house has had many visitors and occupants in the last year. We have loved having each one of them but the house has been arranged and rearranged until more beds were down than up. The whole upstairs was topsy-turvy. The sewing room/guest room looked like a cyclone had hit it (even worse than when Donna Maygren saw it!)
I have been bumping around in the mess like I was a ball in a pinball machine, not knowing where to start. Then my sisters appeared like magic with their willing hands and loving hearts. We worked like maniacs for three days and then they flew away into the sunset.
Tonight I am sitting in a clean, orderly house that feels like angels have visited. Thank you Laura and Karen. I love you.

Love you too.
ReplyDelete